August 24, 2018 @ 2:20 pm
BN Advantage is a regional economic development strategy focused on diversifying and strengthening the region’s economy. BN Advantage is being led by five organizations – each of which have a vested stake in ensuring that Bloomington-Normal’s economy remains robust, resilient and competitive. These organizations recognize that successful communities work vigorously to shape their own economic destinies.
- Bloomington-Normal Economic Development Council
- McLean County Regional Planning Commission
- McLean County Chamber of Commerce
- Bloomington-Normal Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Bloomington-Normal Airport Authority