May 6, 2019 - May 12, 2019 | 12:00am - 11:45pm
This May 6th through 12th, join your friends and colleagues in a competition to log sustainable commutes; walking, biking, riding the bus, carpooling, and telecommuting are all eligible. Enter yourself, create a team, or get your whole organization on board. Registration and trip logging are a breeze with our easy-to-use platform, check it out at www.goodtogomclean.org.
- One $200 Visa gift card, winner selected randomly at the end.
- Daily $25 Visa gift cards, winners selected randomly at the end of each day.
- Daily $25 Visa gift cards, winners selected randomly from Mode of the Day participants (see schedule below).
- Three $50 Visa gift cards to the most trips logged in walking, biking, and transit
You just need to log one trip to be eligible to win the $200 prize!
Mode of the Day Schedule:
- Monday (5/6) - Biking
- Tuesday (5/7) - Walking
- Wednesday (5/8) - Bus
- Thursday (5/9) - Carpool
- Friday (5/10) - Telework (work from home)
- Saturday (5/11) - Bike Pool (bike in a group for added safety and fun!)
- Sunday (5/12) - Choose your favorite mode and tell us why on social media! #GoodtoGoMcLean
Click HERE for more information!